Sailing Weather is a simple app used to determine if the weather forecast is good enough to go sailing based on your preferences. Set your preferred weather conditions for temperature, rain, wind and a sailboat icon is displayed if the weather is within those parameters, a house icon is displayed otherwise.
- Accurate weather forecast
- Touch the daily weather forecast to get a detailed hourly weather forecast
- Select a forecast start and end time to get the forecast for the hours you are actually awake
- Redesigned menu
- Weather alerts displayed when near your location
- Scales beautifully on both small and large screens
- Fast load time
- Small size
- English and metric weather data selected automatically based on your location
- Manually select your weather scale and time format
- Location based on GPS, zip code, city/state or city/country (GPS is slow, entering a location is much faster)
Powered by Forecast http://forecast.io
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or feature requests before giving the app a negative rating.
Sailing Weather is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Sailing Weather (version 9.0.8) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Sailing Weather since it was posted on our website on 2014-03-05.
The latest version is 9.0.8 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-20.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-05-17
- Menu design updated,- New settings added to the menu,- This is a pretty significant update, please send an email to email@example.com if your run into any issues